Thursday, March 23, 2017

This and that

I had to clean the inside of the car because it was quite dusty and I had to take it in for service today. It looks so nice now! I couldn't wash the outside because it was just too cold outside - 35 degrees. The car has a lot of mud on it because of the job site I am on, so I asked them to run the car thru the car wash twice to see if they could some of the mud off the car especially in the wheel wells. Let's just say I won't be buying any fabric for awhile with the bill that will be handed to me!

I then made lemon curd to go with the yogurt I made this past weekend. I needed to use up the lemons I had. The curd turned out great and tastes wonderful!

When I was in the garage I found a pile of t-shirts sitting in a chair that I forgot about. I went thru them to see if there were any I could use in the R.E.M. quilt.

This is what the wall looks like now. Kind of looks like a hot mess, but there is a method to my madness!

I got a few strips cut for the doll quilt.

It was a busy evening!

No comments: