Thursday, February 16, 2017

In the meantime

Since all I can do is wait for my Essex to show up, I have to continue to be productive. I finally sat down at 4:00 p.m. after clocking in this many steps
Besides my morning walk I have been packing up files at work and cleaning the trailer so all the back and forth added up!

When I sat down did some quilting on the nine patch star piece. I am not a good hand quilter, but I get the job done. I got one nine patch block done and got started on a stenciled block before I was just too tired to even hand quilt. I need to build up some callouses on my fingers for hand quilting!

This was the scene this morning on my walk. It is still snowing a bit, but tomorrow the high will be 52! Crazy weather!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We missed out on the snow but it is supposed to be 58 here tomorrow and then in the 60s for 3 days. I just wonder what the rest of the winter has in store for us.

Janice Holton said...

Hi Patty! Wow! 52 degrees after that scene? That IS crazy! :D

Kaja said...

I know what you mean about calluses, my son once told me I had fingers like a builder.