The garage door is fixed! The fellow did an excellent job and tweaked a few other issues.
Yesterday I walked the site with one of the contractors to rewire the fence where people have tried and/or have made access to the site at night. He took me threw the remaining building as the debris field in one area was too bad to try and walk thru. It was interesting seeing the demolition from inside the building. The structure standing is very stable so there were no issues of walking thru there, but I never would have done it on my own.
I dug thru my stash and found some fabric that I can use for the binding on the quilt tops. It doesn't match exactly, but there are so many colors the colors of the binding fabric will work fine.
I got a lot of steps in yesterday again. What I noticed today is that I am finally starting to recover quicker which I am thrilled about. It has taken a long time and a lot of steps over the last two years! Yesterday steps:
I already have 7,601 for the day so far so I think it will be another big step count today.
I was up early this morning and managed to get three more rows sewn on the third vet quilt top.