Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February OMG (one monthly goal) project and progress on the maple leaf

I thought it was time for me to post Elm Street Quilts' my February goal project even though there is one more day in January, but I got ahead of myself.
http://www.elmstreetquilts.com/p/omg-one-monthly-goal.html
Elm Street Quilts










My OMG project for February is going to be a graduation t-shirt quilt out of these t-shirts. I will start on it as soon as I get the maple leaf quilt done.

I am now 50% done quilting the maple leaf quilt! It is going much faster than I thought it would.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have fun making the t-shirt quilt and getting your maple leaf quilt finished up.

Patty D from NC said...

Love looking at tee shirt quilts Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.