Monday, January 9, 2017

2nd finish for 2017

Here is my second finished for the year. This finish checks off a couple of boxes - my OMG one monthly goal project and a UFO finished! The finished size is 53.5" x 64". I used Connecting Threads Essentials in Natural and Warm & Natural batting. Red Dog is a brand of beer which I didn't know at the time I had bought the fabric. I just bought the fabric because I thought the dog image was funny. I have no plans for this quilt so it will go in the stash until I find someone to give it to.

I started another UFO, but I will post my progress on that tomorrow.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Well done! I actually prepped some fabric for dyeing yesterday. It's the first productive thing I've done in 10 days!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Congratulations on finish 2! This is a good month to finish quilts with the weather not as inviting outside.

Karla said...

I love red and white quilts. Congrats on the finish.

Patty said...

Great job. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.