I got bobbins wound and then it was quilting the tea towel quilt. I actually started in the middle - that is not always the case with the way I quilt - and made good progress quilting the tea towels. The linen the towels were printed on is a looser weave and it moves around quite a bit. I thought about following the design on the towels, but with the linen as squirrely as it is I decided to just do an overall pattern to nail it down. I have not quite half the towels quilted.
The weather is suppose to nice this weekend so I need to take advantage of that and get some work done outside. Have a great weekend!