Monday, November 14, 2016

Beautiful weekend

Had lots of sunshine and cooler temps. Did a bit of laundry, dishes, weeding, and raked a few leaves. I also got quite a bit of quilting done on the tea towel quilt. I finished the gold and rust triangle border and then did the checkerboard border. I decided to meander stitch the checkerboard border and I like the way it turned out. The scale of the stitching and the contrast from the line stitching made it a good choice at least in my eyes.

Next I am going to work on the outer border.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

You made great progress! We had a beautiful weekend here too but I didn't get anything done.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are almost done with another one and it is looking great. It was pretty cool here yesterday so I was inside all day. Today I need to get out and cut off the elephant ear stalks and the last Canna that is in a pot. I wonder how many canna bulbs you will have when you dig them up. I have enough for my whole neighborhood.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I agree! It is amazing.