Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A good job done

I spent an hour and a half working outside after work. The weather has been perfect for getting all those little jobs done that I have not taken care of. Last night was patching the concrete at the end of the driveway. Here is the before

And here is the area after I patched it and broom swept it.

Here is what it looked like this morning. The directions said you need 24 hours of above 40 degrees and I think that is not going to be an issue. I am glad this job is done!

It was still light out so I swept up the driveway, swept up the gutter with all the loose concrete and dirt from the patching, and picked up sticks in the yard. Then it got dark. I headed inside and made salmon paddies for meals. Yum!

With doing a few dishes and some laundry I had no time to sew, but getting these long neglected projects done is a real sense of accomplishment.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

We have some really stupid brick gutters around our house and I've been doing the same as you. I'm patching up all of the cracks now that the sidewalks are done and the major drainage problems are resolved.