Friday, October 14, 2016

Too tired to stitch

I walked a lot yesterday. I had almost 10,000 steps by the time I got home from work. It was such a beautiful evening I decided to walk to the library and Taco Bell. I had a real hankering for a chili cheese burrito. The Taco Bell opened about a year ago and it is at least mile and a half from my house. I made myself a rule that if I want to eat there I have to walk. Here are my stats when I finally fell into bed.

I now only have 17 more miles to go before I get my next badge. I wonder what it will be.

I walked this morning before work and have 5,700 steps already. It was a bit chilly out - 39 degrees. There was frost on the grass

and I found these coins in the parking lot at the high school

and this sticker on the asphalt in the middle school parking lot. I am not sure if it is an octopus or a creepy clown!

There will be watching the Indians play tonight and Saturday, a haircut, walking, and hopefully some stitching this weekend.


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

26 cents, not a bad haul! I made 3 cents in the washer today. My neighbor came over with a load of clothes, so it really was made money and not just Frank's. It is an octopus. I have seen it on TV in commercials, but can't remember what the product was. Now it will bug me all night........