Tuesday, October 18, 2016

More progress and another win!

I went for a walk after work to get the rest of my steps in and to take the mail to the mail box. Next it was getting onto the binding for the secret project. I got the binding sewn on, trimmed, and pressed to the backside of the piece. This is a facing style binding.

The Cleveland vs. Toronto Game 3 came on at 8 p.m. so I sat down to watch some of that while I finished up pressing the binding to the backside. The Tribe won again! That is three in a row against Toronto! Game 4 starts at 4 today, so you know where I will be! I plan on stitching the binding while the game is on. Go Tribe!

Today at work we have a bit of excitement. The pool is getting filled. There are 25 tank trucks of water needed to fill it. It will probably take two days to get this done.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I neve thought of pools as having Windows's! But these seem to have them.