Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Secret project

I worked on the secret project last night. I found some backing and pin basted it. This is some of my African Dutch Wax fabric.

I also wound bobbins last night so I will be already to free motion machine quilt this piece.

It is still too hot here to go out and walk. It was 91 yesterday when I left work. The weather from the time I moved to this god-forsaken place is lousy. There is no spring or fall, only summer and winter. I can't wait to move to a safe place with better weather and four seasons.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wow! This must have been a big secret! I didn't know anything was in the works. But I love it.

It was 91 here today too. See, you could be in Louisiana cheering me up and having fun.

Charlene S said...

Yep! I second Glenda's suggestion. Come to Louisiana. We don't have 4 seasons and it is hot. But think about the trouble we three could get into.