I stayed in the house all weekend. I worked on the flannel quilt. I have the left side all sewn together. I trimmed the blocks two at a time as I sewed the rows together. Here is what the top looks like now with the right side still needing sewn together. This quilt will be a wonderful warm everyday quilt for someone.
I had sewn together 71 blocks while watching the Cleveland Indians play on Sunday. 55 of those blocks are shown to make up the right side of the quilt. I had 16 blocks left.
I still have 60 blocks that need sewn together
I also spent some time cleaning out kitchen cupboards removing items I no longer use, want, need, or have bad memories attached to them. I have a pile of items that may come in handy when I decide to dye fabric again so those will go downstairs to the laundry/utility/dye studio
and I have a group of items that will go to the Habitat for Humanity Resale Store.
I know I still have too many bowls and glass measuring cups. For some reason I have collected quite a few of both of these items. Many of my glass measuring cups came from auctions and are vintage.