Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Professional Picture AC/DC piece

I received the picture from the photographer who photographed all the art pieces for the Akron Art Prize. He did a good job cropping out the big tent that was behind my piece. I tried to make this my new picture in my banner, but I can't figure out how.

I spent last evening mowing grass. The grass in my backyard is very high so I just have to make passes that are only half the width of the mower. I didn't get it all done. I just was too hot and sweating horribly. I couldn't stand it anymore.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a great photo of your AC/DC quilt. I'm pretty much lost too on how to change the header photo without messing up something else.

It has turned a little cooler here today but there are several days near 80 predicted in the next 7 days.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Great photo! Quilts sure do look different when they are vertical, don't they? You can do what I do, Google howvto Change a photo header in whatever platform you use. It is the only any I can do things any more, it seems. I google everything!