Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Plugging away

Here is a before of the shirt I worked on yesterday.

What did I get done with my extra hours yesterday afternoon and a bit of time this morning? I outlined the AC/DC in two different colors of turquoise and got about 2/3rd's of the border done.

With my half day vacation this afternoon I plan on finishing the border, adding the date, backstitch around the T.N.T. and doing some quick quilting around the dynamite and the flames. I know I can get this done today and get started on the next shirt. I will report tomorrow how many I have left to do.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Your stitches are so perfectly even!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It is a good thing every shirt is different. I would need variety to keep me going on a project that large.