Friday, July 15, 2016

More great progress

Despite a few interruptions last evening - cooking and phone calls - I made progress on the current shirt I am stitching.

Here is the front of the t-shirt and the back which I am working on just so you get an idea of what section I am working on.

The tour ended in chaos yesterday. Today should be a bit more controlled since it is the Individual time trial. Peter is still in green!

Have a great weekend. I am going to try and stay home as much as possible to work on the AC/DC piece. Maybe by Monday I will have a better idea of my overall progress.

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

Good luck with staying home! I have found that when I plan to do that, everything and everyone try to get me on the road.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Good girl! Nice Work! I am amazed that the objects look backlit, like they are glowing. What a brilliant choice of color and style you made.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh, What does the quilt back look like? Are you going all the way through with the needle? I bet it looks as spectacular as the front......