Thursday, July 7, 2016

I have to move on

I finally got the border stitching done on the "for those about to rock" shirt. Yeah! That was hard work! I embroidered the date the album was release and for now this shirt is done.

If I end up with time after I get some embroidery on every shirt, I would like to go and outline these letters. For now, I need to move on.

I got started on the "Back in Black" shirt this morning. This one will not take too long to do and that is a good thing!

I am taking a day of vacation tomorrow so I won't be posting until Monday. I have a busy weekend ahead.

Oh, before I forget - Vicki, here is a shirt I took a picture of that reminded me of you. I cut this up and was able to use some of it in the Harley t-shirt quilt. I really like they way this shirt was tie dyed.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I am glad to see that you have moved on to another block because this quilt is stressing me out! LOL!
Very cool tie dye on that shirt.