Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Another one done!

I gave myself a bit of a cheer getting another shirt done last evening! Here is the finished shirt

I was planning on doing something more with the border, but once I was 3/4 done with it, I liked the simplicity of it and the variegated thread added the right amount of interest. The border on the adjoining shirt to the top of this shirt is busy so the simple border doesn't compete with it.

I now have 8 1/2 shirts left to do in 23 days which comes to still 2 3/4 days per shirt. At least I am staying steady at 2 3/4 days.

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

That "elephant" of yours is beginning to get smaller and smaller as the deadline gets closer and closer. You can get it done!

Vicki W said...

Well done!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

YEA!!!!!!!!

Now get back to work.......