Friday, June 17, 2016

Working that needle!

I finished the "Let". Here is what is looks like now.

I managed to get a lot done on the next shirt. I think I will outlining the letters again right along the letters. I am thinking about going to Pat Catan's and getting some of the shiny fuchsia to add an little extra bit of interest. It is fun to play around and see what happens!

We got a downpour for a half hour yesterday. I mean it poured! There was some flooding around town, but I had no issues. The humidity levels are very high though. This morning I went to look out the windows in my studio and the condensation was heavy.

I am so glad it is Friday! You know what I will be working on this weekend. Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I can't wait to see how far you have gotten by Monday! We had storms go through the yesterday with a couple of tornadoes. No damage here so my little birdies above the door are safe. Have a great weekend!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad you got some more rain for your plants. We have had 2 very pleasant low humidity days, yesterday in the 70s and today 83. I hope that nice weather is headed your way.