Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Backing and spring flowers

I forgot to post the picture of my yard after I mowed it. It's too bad it doesn't stay looking like this for very long.

I got the backing laid out for the Ac/DC quilt. I wanted to use up some of the pieces I had leftover from my piece from last year (the one shown in my banner). Here is how I laid out the pieces and close ups of the fabric.

I have these bulbs that bloomed. I don't know what they are, but they are pretty and they always bloom after the daffodils are gone.

The Sea Mist is very pretty right now. Such cute pink flowers.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think they are Narcissus. Mine are in bloom now too.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Narcissis? Jonquils? Paperwhites are smaller. There are so many varieties these days. they are lovely, whatever they are!

You are layering it already????? Wow, that was a fast put-together! You are like those guitars on fire!

glen