Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The list is growing

I received fabric for a curtain one of my brothers asked me to make for a lady he did work for. This brother is a multi-talented handyman. He can do just about anything! Here is the picture he sent me along with the measurements.

Here is the fabric the lady sent me for the new curtain. I got it cut out last night and it won't take me very long to sew.

A neighbor stopped over with four pairs of jeans that need some patching.

Another one of my brothers needs me to make four more equipment covers. I needed to order more car cover material and it arrived. I ordered 15 yards as that is the price break point.

I still had 3+ yards left from my last shipment. I will have to figure out a cutting plan.

I did get my 10,000 steps in, watched a movie while I ate dinner and knitted. I added 2 more inches to the length of the red scarf.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

So how much weight have you lost since you began the walking? You must be looking quite "twiggy" now since I last saw you!

Those curtains will be a great improvement! You go, girl!

Vicki W said...

You win the best sister/neighbor award!