Monday, April 25, 2016

Done and done

DONE
I did get the equipment covers made for my brother. I am waiting on a shipping address and they will be on their way.

DONE
Got the curtain made for another brother's customer. I am waiting on a shipping address and then it will be on its way.

I was tired this weekend so I would at least make myself knit. My scarf is now 31 1/2" long.

I did get the grocery shopping and mowing done. I didn't get to patching the neighbor's jeans. I spent to much time this weekend procrastinating since I didn't want to work on the covers, make the curtain, or patch the jeans. I should have just made myself get them done and been done with it.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It is so much more fun to work on something really creative. You must be a pro by now making the covers.

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

So glad I'm not the only one that procrastinates things that aren't our favorite to do. . . for me it's house work ;) Congrats on getting two of them marked off the list! Love your scarf! Rich, lovely colors!

Vicki W said...

It always takes me longer to think about doing something than just getting it done!