Thursday, February 4, 2016

A movie and fabric

Yesterday was a struggle. I felt bad. I so wanted to go for a walk after work because it was 62-63 degrees outside! Yesterday temps broke a 126 year old record for Feb. 3. Instead I sat down and fell asleep. I woke up and decided I would crawl into bed and watch a movie.

Would I watch this movie again? No. It was not as good as the early Mad Max movies with Mel Gibson. Tom Hardy was pretty much one dimensional throughout the movie.

I did get a package with a few pieces of fabric I got on sale for a few projects that are in the works.

I keep telling myself - one more day and I will be better. We will see.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I'm having the same daily conversation with myself. I have some sort of stomach bug. Not enough to make we want to stay in bed but enough to slow me down considerably. I hope you feel better soon.