Here is the 15th finish for 2015. I used Sulky rayon to quilt the blues and greens and Aurfil to quilt the black.
This was also on my UFO list so this is like killing two birds with one stone. It turned out 31 1/2" x 50 1/4". The blues and greens plus the shibori back were fabrics that I dyed.
The blues and green were scraps leftover from making this quilt.
I also knocked one more item off my UFO list which was mending the holes in this pile of socks. That is my grandmother daring egg. It came in quite handy!
I fixed this tote bag that had a hole in one side and the top of the seams for the sides were coming apart.
My order from Connecting Threads came too. They were having a sale and I needed a variety of fun colors for the baby quilts I need to make. My stash of baby quilts is very low right now.
I have more to show tomorrow of what I accomplished over the last three days. Take care!