First thing I had to do last evening is fix a VHS tape. The tape had run to the end and came off the spool. I didn't know if I could fix it, but I thought I would try. There were five screws I took out to take it apart. I taped the VHS tape back on the spool, screwed the two halves back together and it works! I did this since there was something on the tape I had not had time to watch.
I then decided to straighten up my floss. It was a mess from working on the t-shirt quilt. It is all now nice and orderly.
I did get a couple of pieces of the t-shirt quilt sewn. The Class of 2014 and drum major are sewn together, but are not attached to the Revolution yet. Everything from the Revolution to The Reason is sewn together. Slowly, but surely.