Friday, July 17, 2015

Working on the rock/metal t-shirt quilt

I have to get crackin' on this quilt. Like I said yesterday, the deadline will be here before I know it. I worked on the Motley Crue shirt last evening. I need to finish the chain stitch on one side. I don't know if I will add more stitching or not. I have no plan with the stitching. It has been hard to start this random stitching without a plan as I have fears of making a mistake. I trying to just let go, have fun with this, and see where it takes me. I used number 12 pearl cotton for this. I will probably use some regular embroidery floss in this piece also.

I took another picture of the teal and purple quilt with a bit better lighting and now you can see the entire back too.

Big gig this afternoon. I will have to take a half day vacation so I can help unload the equipment and get the tents set up. There is a chance of rain this afternoon and evening. Keep you fingers crossed that the rain doesn't fall!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You are a good roadie!