Thursday, July 2, 2015

Progress and a three day weekend

I managed to get two more blocks quilted last evening on the teal and purple quilt. That comes to 20 blocks done and 16 to go or 55% quilted.

This morning I checked out my zinnias before leaving for work. Here are the pink ones that are three weeks old. My they have grown!

After about 3 1/2 days the green envy zinnias are already coming up!

I am happy to have a three day weekend. Of course I will work on the teal and purple quilt. I don't have any plans except to stay home and hibernate in the quilting studio.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

We will be playing in the day and keeping McGee alive at night. He is convinced the thunder will kill him and that the fireworks will hunt him down! Poor guy, he is just so scared. I hope to load some quilts and get a few done. Maybe play with the stuff from krista withers class I did at QuiltCon.