I ended up taking only a half day off on Friday, but I still managed to get all the blocks sewn by end of day on Friday.
Saturday morning I had a haircut appointment so by the time I got back to the house and moving it was almost noon. By the end of the day I had the top sewn together, the back sewn together, the top pin basted, and two blocks quilted.
I had a hard time deciding which African Dutch wax fabric to us for the back, so there was quite a bit of texting going on with my sister in Georgia to decide between the two fabric of which I had enough yardage for the back. Here were the choices. I am happy with the one we picked.
I quilted all day Sunday, but I did go for a bit of a walk about 6:30 p.m. As of this morning I have this quilt 40% quilted. I have gone thru almost a whole cone of King Tut Linen White thread.
I am confident I will be able to get this quilt done by the wedding on the 20th and also get the teal/purple quilt done by July 10th too. Despite all the rain, the grass hasn't grown that much so I got away with not mowing this weekend. It is suppose to rain the next couple of days and that will give me an excuse not to mow so I can quilt instead!