Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Progress on the t-shirt quilt

I managed to get the Stones and the Ozzy shirts quilted last evening.

I plan on adding handwork to these two shirts using the size 12 pearl cotton I recently bought and the linen threads I bought a couple of years ago. I had forgotten about the linen thread until this morning and the colors will fit in perfectly with this quilt. Yeah, for a stash!

When I was in Charm, an Amish lady had come into the shop to show a quilt top she had finished. She had combined log cabin and Ohio star blocks. The top was stunning in person.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh wow, that customer quilt is beautiful!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

that quilt is gorgeous. Interesting that you will add stitching to your rock t-shirts. I am eager to see what you do!