I finally got back to sewing last evening. I have 6 blocks assembled, but this will not be the final arrangement.
I used the linen from my bolt and some of the fabric I screen printed. There is a color difference and the screen printed linen is slightly heavier. With lots of steam and some pressing spray the linen is behaving itself. I have more imrov nine patch blocks to make and then I will play with them. I just need more design wall space!
I couldn't get my walking in last night because of the rain/freezing rain so I will have to make up for that today. Right now it is in the upper 30's and not raining.