Tuesday, February 17, 2015

More pouches - what am I thinking!

This is such a last minute project I must be out of my mind! I have a bunch cut out, the parts and pieces laid out, and two with the zippers installed. Now I just need to get faster at putting these together. I did get one completely done. I want to take these with me for little gifts.



Last evening I had dinner with my brother who was in town from California. It is -2 this morning and he is not digging this weather. After I got back to the house I changed clothes and went for a walk. I still needed 5,400 steps for the day. Next I needed to sew a label on a baby quilt for my brother to take back to CA with him. I picked the improv blue log cabin quilt that I just finished recently.

After that I worked on the pouches. I think I will have to leave work a bit early so I can do a load of laundry and finishing packing. My neighbor is getting the mail and watching the house along with the housesitter so I think I am set.

So no posting until the 24th, but I will have a lot to post about!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Have a great trip!

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Safe travels, Patty! The bag looks great :) Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about your adventure!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at QuiltCon. I want to hear all about it when you come back (and see the pix.)