Friday, February 13, 2015

5th finish of 2015

It was a long time coming, but I finally got the binding done! This quilt is 34 1/4" x 41" and will go into the baby quilt stash.

My next sewing project will be to make two pair pants. I washed the fabric and laid it out on my big table after I clean off the table this morning. I was up at 4:15! I did need to go to my brother's house this morning and hit a couple grocery stores before work. These pants were not on my UFO list, so I will be putting them on my new projects list.

The next UFO I will be working on is a smaller convergence piece. This is the only one I ever did. I found some thread in my stash that looks good with it.

I have a very busy weekend ahead. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

The baby quilt is really cute. You have quite a stash now!