Friday, December 5, 2014

A few more flannel blocks

I only got 13 blocks sewn together last evening. I had done a lot of running around for work in the afternoon so I was a bit tired. Here is what the blocks look like now.

I am going to have to stop and do something with this pile of leftover pieces and parts.

Here for this next group of blocks

I have these parts left over.

I dug thru the pile of left over pieces and parts and found a piece with purple that will work. I just need to take it apart and replace the center navy block with a tan block.

I am starting to be concerned that I won't have enough blocks to make this a very big quilt. Here are the pieces yet to be sewn into blocks.

So I need every block I can thus I will go back and rework the left over pieces and parts to get a few more blocks. I think this quilt will be a large lap size when done which will be perfect for snuggling up on the couch.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

That will be a wonderful snuggly quilt!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I almost always have a few really scrappy random blocks thrown into a quilt to use up the leftovers. You don't need to match the colors in them unless this is going to a really picky person.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh No! Will you have to buy more flannels?