Wednesday, December 17, 2014

41.6%

Between lunchtime yesterday, last evening, and this morning before work I managed to get 40 blocks quilted! That take my total up to 50 blocks done and 70 to go. It is always exciting when I get to a corner and turn the quilt which is the only time I turn the quilt when free motion quilting. Here is the first corner turned

and I am almost to turning the next corner.

I ran out of bobbins again, so I wound 10 more and killed of my first spool of thread. I do have another spool of the same color, Olive, but I am thinking the way I am going thru thread I may not have enough. I will have to look thru my thread stash and find something close to throw in the bobbin as I am not going to go buy more thread. I don't use green very often so I am glad to use some up on this project.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh wow, that was big progress!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I use the same thread from Connecting Threads. I don't buy two of each though, maybe I need to start doing that.

glen