Thursday, November 13, 2014

Garage and Halloloween quilt progress

The garage project is moving along. Yesterday they dug a trench for the downspout hookups and laid pipe, worked on stabilizing the foundation wall and skim coated the exposed foundation which spalled due to water laying against it over the years.

I sure hope they place the concrete by end of day Friday.

I was still pretty tired last night so I only got the other half of that second block I had started on the Halloween quilt. I am taking tomorrow off so I have to hit the Halloween quilt hard this weekend. I have only 2 of 48 blocks quilted. How many more blocks do you think I will have quilted by Monday?

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Those pictures of them tearing up the garage floor are awesome! I love work like that.

You must be exhausted! and sore.....

Vicki W said...

I hope you have a very productive weekend!