Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Plugging away

Last evening was installing the paintable wallpaper. I put the paste on the paper upstairs in the kitchen then go downstairs to the studio to hang it. I had to have made close to 30 trips up and down the stairs; add in up and down the ladder and I got my workout in while hanging the paper! I will paint the paper after I get it installed, but look at the difference - no more stripes! I didn't realize how much I dislike that butt ugly striped wallpaper until I got some of it covered up.

I was up at 5:20 this morning because the garbage truck woke me up. I needed to take my bin out to the curb so after I did that I had some extra time to cut more wallpaper for tonight's session. Now that I have a rhythm going, I should be able to hang even more paper tonight.

Should I admit I got a package in the mail and that I have again bought Halloween fabric? What is wrong with me? I am still obsessed with Halloween fabric ever since I made that quilt for my brother! These are all Moda fabrics and I couldn't resist because they are great prints!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Halloween fabrics don't count as 'real" fabrics so you are OK.

And your butt will look great with all that stair and ladder work.

glen