I spent the majority of my time this weekend working on this quilt. It will slowly be revealed to you! I got the sky rows sewn together and started on the ocean. As I sewed the units I stuck them on the design wall.
The fabrics for the ocean have turtles, flamingoes, whales, sharks, coral, dolphins, and manatee. Here is a couple of detail shots.
I also cut the sets of fabric for the beach and the jungle.
It finally quit raining on Saturday so by Sunday I had no choice but to mow. I had never mowed the back yet this year because it was so wet or it was raining. What a mess! Here is what it looked like after a few passes. You can see how high the grass/weeds are! I still need to do some serious weed wacking in the back. I couldn't mow as far down the hill as I normally mow since the grass was still damp and slippery so I will need to weed wack it instead.