Friday, May 16, 2014

Border prints

Here are pictures of the border prints I promised you. Right now I am cutting a piece of the sky to use in the piece I am making. I will use the rest of the fabric for something else. I took some close up shots so you could see the detail in these fabrics.

I used this next piece in my brother's wedding quilt. There is still the tone on tone parts that I will some of it in the piece I am working on.

The I have these pieces that are not the right color for what I am working on.

It got down to 40 degrees last night. I thought it would a good idea to cover my canna so I looked around the house for some boxes. I am sure glad I never got around to recycling the shoe boxes that have been sitting empty for 3 months!

A few days ago it was 91 and right now it is 44. Wacky!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Those prints are cool! Quilt tops arrived today. Thank you so much!