Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Progress on Homespun #4 and my Ricky

I sewed together a dozen more blocks and then got all twenty trimmed. I am trimming these to 9 1/2" so this top will end up a bit bigger than the other homespun tops. I am still playing around with the arrangement.

I have the next group of five blue blocks laid out and ready for sewing together.

I don't watch DWTS anymore. It has gotten to be more about personality, the scanty outfits for the women, and the men not wearing shirts rather than dancing. I want to see dancing! I can't stand all the emotion they try to bring into the show. Too much crying! There is no crying in dancing! BUT I happen to see Ricky Martin was a guest judge. I love my Ricky! I hadn't seen him on TV for so long I thought he fell off the face of the earth! I saw him in concert in Columbus, Ohio in July 2000. I had row 13 floor seats and it was wonderful! I am not sure I am digging all the facial hair, but it was good to see him. I only watched a bit of the show just to see him and then I had to turn it off. I just can't stand the show anymore.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I like Ricky too, but I do like the beard! Frank can't wear one anymore since the OSHA regs prohibit them in the plants he calls on.

Your homespun blocks look like a flag.

Box went off at lunch. I met an old friend at the post office, thanks for giving me an opportunity to go there!