Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oops I did it again!

What a person to do when Timeless Treasure musical novelty fabric is on clearance and the shipping is free? Well, you have to buy some! This fabric came from Hancock's in Paducah.

I have another order of fabric coming - clearance fabric with an extra 20% off and free shipping. Wait to you see that load!

I was channel surfing last night and found a sports channel that I didn't know I got. Most of the commercials are in Spanish, but the commentators all speak English. What caught my eye on the menu was CYCLING! I already missed a couple of races, but now that I found this channel I will be able to keep up with the smaller races. This race is in southern Italy and oh the scenery!


Here is the scenery I am looking at

And the daffodils are probably wondering what is going on!

We were very lucky and only got 1 or 2 inches after the rain turned to snow. One of the fellow had a hard time driving on the interstate this morning because it was covered with ice. He saw a lot of cars in the ditch on his way to work.

No comments: