Monday, January 27, 2014

Great progress on the sample quilts

What a weekend! I only went outside on Sunday afternoon to shovel all the snow we got on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday morning. Total accumulation - between 7 and 10 inches. The city had not come by as of 7 this morning to plow my street, but I shoveled the cul-de-sac far enough out from my driveway I was able back the car out and get moving down the street to drive to work this morning - I was going to walk.
The wind is just a howling. The schools are closed today and probably tomorrow since it is suppose to be below zero tomorrow. Here is today's forecast. Right now the sun has peaked out thru the clouds which is nice to see even for a little bit.

So I stayed indoors and worked on the two sample quilts. I got both tops pieced and one of them pin basted.

Hope everyone it staying warm!

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

We are expecting more , this time 4 iinches of snow! We will be out of commission for two weeks now! LOL


And I have this retreat to go to in North Louisiana. In the middle of nowhere

I am loving your samples!

Vicki W said...

I will not complain about being cold here! Love the new quilts. Very soft colors.