Tuesday, January 7, 2014

-9 degrees, Wind Chill -30

Wee doggie it is cold outside! No, I did not walk the 1.1 miles to work today. Last nights walk home was cold enough - 2 degrees and I have no idea what the wind chill was. The only part of me that was cold was my face when I had to walk into the wind and my thighs. Other than that I wasn't cold, but all these clothes you have to put on!

I did work on those bits and pieces of drum fabric last evening trying to make another baby quilt. I have plenty of the white print which has various instruments including drums. I decided to start out making my improv stripe sets and then some improv checkerboard. I am just going to go with the flow and see where this takes me.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Brrr! I get cold just reading about you walking to work in the weather that preceded this artic front. You will stay healthier though with all of that fresh air. We have just gotten up to -9 this morning and hoping to be above 0 soon.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

We were down to 18 last night. Way too cold for Southern Louisiana! My feet were cold all day long. It never got above freezing!