Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Block 28 and 29 quilted

SO close!! Almost done with the Halloween quilt! One block to quilt and that puppy is done!

I have quilt group tonight so I don't know if I will have enough time to get that last block done after work. Speaking of work, the move is going pretty well. We took a box truck load over to the new location yesterday and I continue to make many, many trips to the recycling bin and dumpster. I found more file boxes and rolls of drawing that need taken down to the basement storage room. Gosh I thought I would be done with that by now, but there always seems to be some other paperwork that needs to be boxed and stored. I still have to clean out my desk which I haven't had time to do since I have been working on cleaning out file cabinets, abandon offices, and cupboards. I know I will be headed to the recycling bin a few more times today!

No comments: