Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend plans

I am beat. It has been a very busy week at work and I am tired. I have spent my week at work counting acoustical wall and ceiling panels, checking finish schedules against what is shown on the drawings for ceiling types, and trying to capture all the miscellaneous items that will be doing into a 350,000+ S.F. high school/middle school. If that weren't enough we are also getting ready to move our office to a different location.

I have a very busy weekend planned. I want to finish the Yo GG quilt. Last night I got two more blocks quilted - so that is 8 blocks done, one block half quilted and three more to completely quilt. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on this project.
The back

Next Thursday I give my lecture to the quilt guild so I need to work on finishing up my power point and make some demonstration pieces. I need to take some pictures of some quilts and gather quilts to show. I would like to get the final border on my tea towel top top so I could use it for an example of improv triangles.

I don't have any place I need to go this weekend so I will be able to stay home and concentrate on getting all these jobs done. I did cook a chuck roast in water for soup stock last night, so I will be able to throw together a pot of vegetable soup tonight and have some quick meals for the weekend.

Onward we go! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You should probably schedule in a nap or two!