Saturday afternoon I had all the blocks made and on the design wall. I wasn't digging the blocks with the tone on tone black fabric.
I decided to make two more blocks with blue fabric instead and I liked this much better. The black blocks will go on the back.
Sunday morning at 10:30 I had the borders on and the quilt pin basted.
I started quilting at 11:30 and at 8:30 I quit. I managed to get 6 blocks quilted and 2/3 of the border is also done.
I am happy with how much I got done and I am now confident that I can easily meet my deadline of Oct. 6.
The doe and twins were wandering the neighborhood on Saturday. They were in the front yard and then strolled across the cul-de-sac.