Friday, September 6, 2013

More progress on the Yo GG quilt

I got the white background fabric quilted last evening on two blocks and the borders pieces too. My plan is to keep quilting all the white areas until those are done. By the time I get all the white done the blue thread should arrive.


My plans for the weekend are to mow and weed wack - my yard is a mess! - of course, work on the Yo GG quilt, and on Sunday take the little girls dresses for a fitting and get them finished.

Have you all made plans? Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I love the Sesame Street people! Carrie was into Bert and Ernie, well, actually she was always trying to decide which one she would marry when she grew up!

I ordered some Dutch Wax Prints last night, thinking of you the whole time!