Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Party at Mike's!

My brother and his wife are in town visiting so another brother and his family had a party so we could get together with some friends for a cookout. Look at the food! We could have invited more people!

It will be my sister-in-law's 40th birthday soon and she is celebrating the 30 days before and the 10 days after. Here she is with her birthday tiara given to her by a previous wearer of the tiara.

I forgot to take a picture of the finished pillowcase. She loved it!

The later on the guitars came out. Here is Michael on the right and Dave on the left. Dave has a Jimmy Buffet tribute type band and he also writes jingles. The evening was filled with music and it was like a mini concert. Lots of fun!

I managed to get quick picture of my planting bed after I worked on it. That bush on the right will grow back very quickly - it looks pretty sad right now!

No comments: