Thursday, August 1, 2013

Doing stuff and wildlife

My brother and his wife are coming so I went to my brother's house to strip the bed so I could wash the sheets. I also grabbed some bath towels so they would be nice and fresh. My brother has not been to the house since April I think. Another brother came over and took care of tidying up the back yard.

Here are the twin fawn chilling

They got up and here is one of them looking right at me

Next they both decided to investigate the young rabbit that hopped by them and was in the backyard.

After the fawns left the rabbit sat there in the yard for a long time. I was waiting for the hawks to swoop down and catch him for their dinner, but that did not happen.

Here is some fabric for a pillowcase I need to get made.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Now you need rabbit and deer pillow cases!