Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The binding is on

I machined sewed the binding on the blue family xmas quilt while I watched Stage 3 of the Tour de France. I did my mitered corners, trimmed the backing, and now it is all ready for the hand sewing.


Even with all the machine quilting I did the quilt lays very flat. I am very happy with the way this quilt came out. While I was quilting it I was wondering what was going thru my head years ago when I made this, but now that it is almost done I am digging it.

Last day in Corsica - still so beautiful!

My favorite rider, Peter Sagan, came in second yesterday by a hair. He is the rider at the top of this photo finish picture. He is second in the green jersey competition and will continue to battle and gain more points in that competition.

No comments: