Tuesday, June 11, 2013

20th yellow & gray block done

Slowly but surely the yellow and gray quilt is getting done. Will it be done by Friday night? Probably not. Here is the 20th block and a shot of the back. I now have 3,584 square inches quilted for the Quilt your Quilts challenge and with 20 out of 30 blocks quilts, the quilt is 66.7% quilted.


I made the mistake of going into my fabric storage room this morning. I looked around and there are several projects I would love to get to. I am going to make a veteran's quilt top to sent to VIcki of Field Trips in Fiber out of these homespuns


Here is the tub of t-shirts and the orange fabric I collected for a graduation t-shirt quilt for my niece. I ran into her in the grocery where she works on Saturday and she asked how her quilt was coming along. Well ...... it needs made!


Here is some Yo Gabba Gabba fabric along with a few other pieces that needs to be turned into two quilts by October for birthday presents.


Then I had forgotten about the platypus fabric that I need to make a pillow case for my brother to give to his wife.


I need to get crack-a-lackin'!

Here are some shots of my fabric storage room for any readers who are new and did not see the photos of this room several years ago when I re-did this room. I am lucky to live by myself in a four bedroom house that I have the luxury of using one bedroom for my fabric.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Oh, I LOVE homespun!