Friday, April 12, 2013

My fabric present came

My brother sent me this fabric he bought for me when he was in Australia for three weeks touring with Bruce. Is was so nice of him to get me this, but I find it pretty funny that he goes into fabric stores at all!


He was in Alaska several years ago and sent me fabric that had moose, bears, and native American symbols. He asked them for fabric that was more local in flavor. It is nice to add these fabrics to my stash!

This weekend I will finish up the Buffet baby quilt and who knows what else. I have a bunch of stuff I would like to get done this weekend and of course my list is bigger than what I could possibly get done.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Are those platypus? Too funny! My brother would never do that. You are too lucky!

And Frank stands at the door of the shop here, they toss things to him as he tosses his credit card in to them!

glen: and that is only if I beg him to stop for something